Scott has his Ohio State flag flying down here. That may help. And I'm gonna put out my little wooden Ohio State football in the front of our camper. That should help, too. And I'm bettin that the other two sons in Ohio have their flags out, too. Ohio should be a shoo in.
Tonight Scott made some bacon wrapped scallops on the Egg, a small piece of salmon and then an awesome pork tenderloin. The girls in his family do not like seafood, so the fish was kinda up to the three of us to eat. Grandson was working and missed out and he loves seafood. He'll have some leftovers when he gets home from work. Things were most tasty. We left rather early for New Years Eve as they are having a gathering here at the campground. So, we'll go up to that and see how they party here in Texas. But I'm guessing we'll still be in bed by 11:00. It'll still be here in the morning.
I decided to post some pics that I've taken and have not posted yet on the blog. I know how you all love my photography skills. Speaking of that I tried to take a pic of one of the 10 or so fireworks booths set up along the roads between here and Scott's house. Too dark-but the fireworks are selling and are being fired off. Apparently this goes on for each holiday.
This is Stubby the ceramic pig planter. The girls wanted a reminder of Meg's fair pig.
This silly looking dog was actually real. He was laying in this chair with sunglasses, Santa hat, and boots on. Driver swore that the owner had the dog drugged. Dog would periodically look up and move his head and then assume this same relaxed pose. Weird.
The rest of these you will all recognize, I'm sure. Scott at his factory, and this is the way we loaded the camper and truck.
Happy New Year!
No comments:
Post a Comment