Sunday, December 11, 2011

Witnessing the love of others...

 Doing What we Love.

Saturdays for us tend to be pretty boring in comparison to the activities of this day.  This one started out with a cold and windy soccer scrimmage that Sarah was doing.  Scott and I were the chilled spectators.  Soccer is a big sport down here and it seems Sarah really enjoys it and does real well at it. 
This was a bit like a game of Where's Waldo.  I haven't seen as much red in one spot since watching an  OSU football game.  Fun to see so many girls, we estimated about 85 girls between 11 and 12 years old doing what they love. 

And speaking of doing what you love.....we stopped and did a quick run thru of the horse boarding facility where Megan works and plays.  She was exercising "Pansy" so that a student could ride her.  She loves this!  I can relate.  I love that she loves this.  Just glad that we are not the ones supporting this love.  financially....but isn't moral support good, too?  She's got that!  See the sweatshirt she's wearing?  That's my girl. Does my heart good.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The stable was awesome-complete with tack rooms, as plural. More than two.

What a wonderful opportunity for these girls to be doing what they love.  And soon I hope to get a view of Dustin's love of flying.  He's becoming a pilot before he goes into the Navy Nukes program.  Again, doing what he loves.  We all do the things we love when the opportunity presents itself. 
                                                                
Here:
and sometimes we simply wonder if we would love

And some some things remain very constant, steady and real.  Here's  one of those!
Hope you are all doing the things you love today! 

2 comments:

Shari said...

I like this post!

granddaughter#1 said...

Me too!!

Blog Archive

About Me

Ohio, United States
Retired and lovin it!