It was a night for snapping some pics.
Here's the salesman
The rider...
I'm thinking that my smile setting on my camera works!
And the mechanical person that he is tries to figure it all out....
And him, too!
I cannot believe that I didn't get a picture of the actual speaker. It's a very small little cylinder shaped thing. It's about the size of a pop can. It is called Lil Wiz and you could Google it and see a picture online. I think we all need one. I can see it being great for when we sit on the patio at night or back at the lake and want a few tunes. Scott said to tell Bill to send some down here! ha
Tomorrow is the horseshow and I think Scott has offered to transport some horses for Miss Joy. So, today he'll be doing that. And he and Drew are hoping to be able to fly with Dustin this morning. Dustin is ready to take his written test on Monday. He has been piloting (not driving or riding) and did some touch and go's the other day. I'm sure he'll be proud to take Drew and his dad as passengers today.
Oh, yesterday was not a good riding day for Megan. Again.....crazy, mean ole Spencer threw her off. This should be an interesting horse show tomorrow. He's still balking and tossing! Five strides in between jumps was not what he had in mind that time. Good luck, Megan. Seems like you may need it.
But I can tell you this-"She ain't afraid!".
No comments:
Post a Comment