Friday, November 25, 2011

Thanksgiving in Ohio!

Wanted to share a few pictures of our Thanksgiving for family away.  Stephen and Patti hosted and I think they have been appointed to continue with this another new Lewis tradition.  Great job.  The turkey was awesome-never have I tasted such a moist and full of flavor bird.  Stephen misted her as she smoked hence the dark color. 

Here is my favorite picture of the day:

Even Otis cooperated!  Phyllis and Doyle (Steve's cousins) came and brought Aunt Ruth along.  Think she may have had too much turkey.....

Here are a few other shots from yesterday. I wanted to get the whole group together but alas I realized too late that I don't have a timer on this camera.

                                                                                   We found a new turkey slicer!  Who knew?
Hope that your Thanksgiving was just as nice as ours was!  Now we are ready to roll on down the road!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Ohio, United States
Retired and lovin it!