We pretty much stayed in this morning and then when the sun came out we went to the stores that I had previously missed this afternoon. I didn't find much tho. But I did find some kinda neat paintings at a little place called "Oh My!" Surely were better (cheaper) prices than the galleries had in their stores. I don't even have pictures to submit for today. sigh.....but I'll send along one of my favs from the trip down to the Johnson Space Center. This is a wall photo of the moon surface. I thought it was really neat. Actually I have several neat shots of this. This may not be the better one, but for lack of anything else of real interest-
OK, thought you might enjoy seeing a picture of my dinner partners for this evening.
there are no
wine goblets, candles, china, nor tablecloth
in this dining
area.
On our menu tonight is ta dah......Totino's supreme pizza. .99 special.
No comments:
Post a Comment