Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Dec. 15th

and it's the day to put up the tree. Right, bro? Charlie Brown has nothing on us, right? The white stringy things used to be popcorn-but with all the rain they're now soggy little white blobs. The star is cut out of an aluminum cookie sheet. Nice job, eh? When I look out my window I get to see this little beauty.



And yet another cold, blustery, rainy, cloudy day here-and yes I do feel like the weather guy. But, geez we wanna be able to put a steak on the grill.....and it's tough to do in the rain. But the rain didn't stop three game players in this campground. A couple of ladies stopped me one day while I was walking Rocky and asked if I played games. So they invited me to play with them today. We played Yahtzee and I rememer now why I don't play Yahtzee. Then they taught me a game called Hand and Foot. Fun game and I won the first round. I know and you know that was purely beginner's luck. Not much going on around here today, just wanted to show that yes, we do have a lovely little Christmas tree.

And tonight we have a box full of Vino. So maybe if it's not raining or too windy and cold tomorrow he may get the parts put together-we'll see.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Ohio, United States
Retired and lovin it!