We were able to have a table for two outside today at lunch time.
Do you get tired of these dorky pictures? Cause I can sure stop at any time......I do get tired of taking food pictures as I am sure you get tired of seeing more food. So, I'll spare you at least till the end of this post.

Do you get tired of these dorky pictures? Cause I can sure stop at any time......I do get tired of taking food pictures as I am sure you get tired of seeing more food. So, I'll spare you at least till the end of this post.
Scott and Sarah rode over today on the Harley. Guess it's about the first time that she has had a ride this long and she said it was OK. She tends to fall asleep as soon as she gets in a car and Scott was afraid this would happen on the way over here. As her grip loosened he asked her "Sarah, you aren't going to sleep are you?" She snapped "NO". I'm betting the answer should have been "YES". He said he wouldn't have been surprised as it was a slow, smooth ride and relatively quiet. Yep, picture that-a Harley quiet???REALLY, Scott?
Last night Scott called and said come over to the house cause
Vickie and the girls had been baking cookies and they have a plate for you. I could not refuse cookies, especially the kind that Vickie makes. I think she calls them butter horns and they have jelly in them. And they are melt in the mouth delicious. So we get over there and this is what she had prepared for us: two plates of cookies, a tray of cookies and a black Lab.
Vickie and the girls had been baking cookies and they have a plate for you. I could not refuse cookies, especially the kind that Vickie makes. I think she calls them butter horns and they have jelly in them. And they are melt in the mouth delicious. So we get over there and this is what she had prepared for us: two plates of cookies, a tray of cookies and a black Lab.
See?
If I don't get the opportunity to post again tomorrow, I want to wish every single one of you a perfectly perfect Christmas.
1 comment:
I think your tree is growing!
Post a Comment