But it's not snow and it's not 20 degrees either. Guess we should be grateful for those things.
Driver went out to start taking damaged parts of the scooter today and it started to rain so he had to come inside. Then he went out to sweep off the patio and it started to rain so he came inside. I took the dog for walk and it continued to rain, so I came in. Same ole story...... more predicted for tonight and tomorrow too.
However, tomorrow we have major plans. We will go and order the scooter parts from the Yamaha dealer. Wouldn't it be nice if they had every one of them in stock? I'm sure that won't be happening.
Too rainy even to get a good picture of our site, but I intend to the first nice day we have. It is a nice site and we are totally happy here sans the rain. Maybe I'll decorate our tree tomorrow between the rain drops.
No comments:
Post a Comment