Sunday, December 6, 2009

Yep, snow in Texas....

And they got all excited over this? I must admit it did get down to 26 degrees that night and the campground manager is thinking it's killed all the bugs and all the weeds here. Funny man! Warmer today but rainy and cloudy. But not 16 like you had in Ohio. Each day this week is supposed to get better.

We got to see the horse farm where Megan works. It was so muddy and wet that we didn't get out but I did manage to get a few pictures to show you.
















On the way home from the horse farm tonight I saw a lady doing her laundry! She was doing her laundry in her back yard. She had a a top loader washer and the electric cord was run up a tree. I had to do a double take-but sure enough she was pulling laundry out of her washer. I kid you NOT. Again, too late with the camera and I may have been embarrassed to jump out of the truck and snap her picture with her wet undies in her hand anyway. I didn't see a clothes dryer near any other trees, so maybe she was going to hang them up on a clothes line. I continue to see many interesting things down here.

Went to Scott and Vickie's for lasagna dinner tonight and it was delicious. All three of the kids were home so we enjoyed their company as well as the food.
I'll keep you informed......more tomorrow. I may do laundry, too but it won't be in the backyard.

Snow on Vickie's roses!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Ohio, United States
Retired and lovin it!