Saturday, January 30, 2010

Family and Friends departing Rockport today...

And we will be missin them. We've had such a good time with our good friends from NY, Jim and Joan. We have so much in common aside from our choice of fifth wheels. We could talk and eat all weekend long. And I think several times we did just that. Sorry to see them leave but hope that they have a warmer visit in Arizona than we had here. They pulled out at 9:00 a.m. this morning. We'll meet up again in August at the Montana rally in Sandusky, Ohio. Joan and I really got into the quilt thing and had fun sharing patterns and ideas.




Penny and Bob good friends too, but also cousins, also left this morning. Bob got to win at some Texas Hold Em poker last night and Penny got to go shopping more than once in the few days they were here. Rocky enjoyed meeting his new cousin, Maddie. She is a sweet little Pomeranian girl who has found a great family to love her. Penny, Bob and Maddie are headed into the hill country of Texas to do more camping for a few weeks before heading home to Dallas area. All six of us went out to eat one night and that was fun and we all ate too much and had many laughs. But hey, what are friends for, right?




And oh yeah, because I promised Penny that I would do this -oh, horrors! I look like a Pepsodent commercial. So there you have it a snapshot of who our last few days here have been spent
with. Great, good times for sure.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Ohio, United States
Retired and lovin it!