So, I said to driver
"hmmm, it looks like our neighbor is going to build himself a little patio"! Nope he says- I remember seeing those bricks last week. He lines these up so that he doesn't have to step in the water that sits on his campsite after a rain. Sure nuf then the neighbor man proceeds to test out the distance of placement of these bricks by taking a step on each one. OMGosh, real nice, we are parked next to the flood zone!
It's only been misting here so far, but the weather map sure looks green. So I think it's gonna be a quilt patch making day today and maybe some fresh shrimp in sun-dried tomato Alfredo sauce over linguine for lunch. Now, doesn't that sound like an Olive Garden entree?
Speaking of linguine and the spelling of such. I just must share with you a recent translation of the Panera menu that was read to me by driver. He's reading the menu outloud (really he should never, ever do this) and says "Did you know that Panera has soo full on their menu?" I knew right away what he meant cause I have heard like pronunciations in the past. I laughed so hard at this that I almost had an embarrassing moment. I had to call Shari and report it to her and then she laughed as hard as I did. I also relayed this to Scott via email and spelled it just the way driver pronounced it. Told him to think about it. He and Vickie never did get the correct verbage. When I told them what it was-they too laughed out loud.
I'll report the answer tomorrow, or if anyone else would like to make comment as to what they think it might be, that's fine, too. Leave a post here so we can all share in the amusement. BTW, driver realizes his inadequacies in this area and is not at all offended when we find his words funny. He's just glad he can supply comedy for all of us. Here is his most famous pronunciation "SAL MAN" and of course that's a big orange fish. At the moment I can't think of his other unique words. But more will come to me...it's a rainy day and we're stuck inside. Let the fun and hilarity continue on.
1 comment:
I still think "creeps" is the best one!
Post a Comment