Yesterday the hat.....today the jacket. I think he looks pretty good tho I don't know if he should really be wearing them both at the same time.....together!
Not a good thing to wear with his scooter rides, but I bet that he wears the jacket anyway. Maybe he'll tuck in the shirt first. Let me know what you all think. I'm getting real used to the hat; he's wearing it all the time.
We are happy to be in New Caney once again. It's like our second or third home now. And when we checked in at the campground the manager came over and hugged me! A sure sign of being a regular here.
Watched the Super Bowl at Scott and Vickies and had some awesome snacks again. Scott loves football for the snacks!
He is getting to be a real pro on that new grill of his and uses it a lot. We may have to consider one when we are in the market for a new grill. And Vickie always has other stuff to go along with the grill fare. Potato slabs with gr. onions, cheese, bacon, sour cream and then cake for dessert. I'm telling ya, it was some spread!
Tomorrow I may get to the quilt store here as driver now has the paperwork he needed to do our taxes. I'm sure he'll be occupied with that as it's not gonna be a nice day for riding the scooter. Rain and cold. We've been warned about the cold (30's) and rain (?). The possibility of sleet is apparent. Clerk at HD store said to stay off the roads as folks here are nuts when it comes to driving in the winter mix. Hello.....they drive pretty crazy in good weather and I can attest to that.
Time for Gary Unmarried ....
2 comments:
I think the hat and jacket look great together! Shirt tail should go away though - good call! Does he want to be called "Tex" yet?
Well he may be ready for Tex but it aint's a happenin. Did you realize that folks down here say "I knowed" or "He knowed". Just a bit of Texas trivia.
Post a Comment