Thursday, February 11, 2010

Wet but NO SNOW!


Barbaric me. I'm eating it right out of the container but there is no better way to do Blue Bell ice cream than like this. And I do it this way when I can get Blue Bell. Going to the grocery store when one hasn't had breakfast is a risky proposition and one that should never be undertaken when you only have a cupboard sized fir one and refrigerator for same. But this was a definate and also Klondikes for driver.
Not much going on around the campground today-it's cold and wet. Cold is 39 and wet is rain. No snow tho as it is snowing in Dallas area. Kids prefer to be playing in the snow but are forced to go to school. Where is the justice?
Spent the morning on my laptop downloading free games to my IPOD touch. Thanks for the recommendation, Drew. I love that AccuWeather one. While I was playing driver was working on our income tax prep.
Driver went over to Scott's last night and showed off his new hat and jacket. Went under the premise of helping put brakes on Vickie's car. But by the time he got there the brakes were nearly complete.
May I insert a few family messages here at this time? My blog and I'll do what I want.
First-congratulations to Megan! Good for you, girl.
Second-Dustin do not go out to the garage again in barefeet when it's 40 degrees and you've been home from school SICK.
Third-Keep taking those snow pictures you will be a photojournalist someday.
Fourth-Walk that dog! And then love on him. Shari sent me a Lab magazine and you should see the awesome photos of dogs. Otis could be the next Lassie in Lab form.
Fifth-Sarah, don't eat too many of those wings that your dad is famous for. Get him to teach you his secret and you could be the next Rachel Ray cause I know you know how to make/bake cakes.
Stay tuned the next family message could be for you!

1 comment:

shari said...

Love the family messages!

Blog Archive

About Me

Ohio, United States
Retired and lovin it!