About 5:00 p.m. last evening he drove in with the GMC. Seems forever that we have had it sitting outside the camper. I think it looks really good, things seem to be lined up, the seats heat and not cool, rocker panel is right side up, the parts are all where they are supposed to be. However, the electric brakes are not working now. So he's gone back to Autoplex hoping they can fix or hook up whatever was unhooked and get it working cause we need to pull out of here in the morning and we need those brakes. He is armed with his laptop and GPS with addresses of places in Corpus Christi that have brake units just in case this unit is not operable. Tho it should be as it was working when the T-bone hit!
I feel like I'm sitting on top of the world when I'm in it in comparison to the Cobalt where I felt as if I was scooting on the ground. Not emotionally but physically! Pullleeezzz, I'm not that transparent.
At any rate as soon as it stops raining, cloudy, drizzle, foggy, (huh?) I will get a picture of the finished product. Yep, still raining here and apparently continues thru Thursday. Fortunately we leave tomorrow (if we have brakes) and maybe it won't be a monsoon where we are going.
So, as soon as it comes back to this driveway I will get another picture-tho I'm sure you all know what it's supposed to look like. Maybe I can get a pic of driver's smiling face next to the truck.
Stay tuned.....
No comments:
Post a Comment