Thursday, March 4, 2010

Another sunny one!



Hallelulia! More sun and some more warm. Gimme more I can take it. It is nearing the average mark for this area finally and we are enjoying the climb. Scooter day again today. Now you might think that I don't really enjoy the scooter days, but tell me, would you enjoy the majority of your day just doing whatever you want to do? Read, quilt, eat, TV, read, sit in the sun, take a nap, walk the dog, quilt, eat some more? I do. And I have tranportation that I can and do get up and drive whenever the mood hits. WM is close by, grocery store is close by, park right next door, grandkids after 3:00 I could visit. It's all good.

Today I'm going to Curves. Then I'll come back here and probably cut out some more material for the flannel quilt top. I am now doing the sashing cause the squares are finally complete! Must get "that cat" some more dinners too. So a stop at WM is on the schedule for today.

My big post for today is this: to remind you all to wear blue tomorrow for Colon Cancer awareness. I know that I am probably preaching to the congregation now (you all are aware of the importance) of early screening. Let's stop thinking of breasts and think of our colons. Not nearly as attractive perhaps but equally important. Sorry about the stupid little picture but I couldn't find a blue awareness ribbon that I could copy. If anyone can find one that I could use, I'll be glad to use it the rest of this month.


OK, so here's breakfast this morning served by driver. Pictures of cat are always taken from the window so they are not real sharp but you get the picture, even if it is fuzzy.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Ohio, United States
Retired and lovin it!