I cannot believe how long it has been since I've posted here. Sorry blog followers. No excuse really except the quilting has kept me pretty occupied of late. Going for more material, matching what I thought I had already decided upon and then of course the actual sewing part.
Went to Scott's over the weekend (nice weather) and we were able to sit outside and have steaks off the yep you know, the Green Egg. His weekends revolve around his Egg and what he can put on it. The steaks were delish.
The other night driver decided to make some campfire popcorn, you know the kind with the aluminum pan and you have to shake it to make it pop really big? Well, the first few times he did this on the gas stove it turned out really good. This time-not so good. So he set the whole thing outside without opening it cause I didn't want the trailer to smell like burnt popcorn. There is almost nothing worse than that.
Anyway we get up in the morning and the popcorn has been opened and there are a few kernels laying around the pan. A cat is resting in the sunshine in the woods behind the camper. So we figured it must have been the cat looking for popcorn. Apparently it also realized that this particular pan is not for consumption. So, feeling sorry for the cat I opened a can of tunafish and took it out to him/her. She/he gobbled it down. Last night it was treated to an actual can of Cat Dinner from Kroger's. You can see that he/she is not starving and we know that other campers in here feed it, also.
Such a nice day today. We are sure enjoying the warmer weather with sunshine. Our campsite has green green grass and it's been mowed already this year. Lots of rain and sunshine the last few days and it's really gr
eened up.
The grass down here is not the soft and easy to walk barefoot in, grass that we have. But it is green! And green is good!
Desperate for news and pictures tonight so I will not bore you further. Besides I'm kinda tired as I did the Curves thing again this afternoon. Mornings definately work better for me. I wanted to take a nap when I got home today. But instead, I think I'll look for something for some supper.
Hope you all don't have to look too far for your supper, tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment