this morning and I am lovin it. As I sit here watching That Cat eat his/her breakfast on the patio, I find myself wondering is it a boy or is a girl. That Cat looks scarily heavy. And since it is fed/co-owned by several in the campground I'm thinking maybe we're about to have a litter of new kitties. Cause after all a visit to the vet would not be a part of that type ownership. That Cat started to follow Rocky and driver yesterday morning when they went out for their morning walk. It didn't go far, but only enough to be seen and for someone to remember that it's breakfast time. Breakfast was served immediately. She/he usually lays in hiding in the wooded area behind our camper thinking it can't be seen. Then it gets hungry and comes out.
It reached 79 here yesterday. Prepping for the next week when it needs to be quite warm for the Ohio family. I was so motivated I moved the couch and table again in here. Switched them around so that I have a bigger window at the table. I sure enjoy having the windows open. Bedroom window was open last night and that was so cool-until the morning when several of our neighbors get up and YIKES they GO TO WORK! bah. Just wrong in so many ways.
Curves on my schedule today and haircut that is badly needed. I just hate going to a new spot for hairdoes. Then more quilt work! And I'm thinking maybe some bead work, too. I hope the day is long enough for all of that. Sounds like a busy day so I better get crackin on it.
No comments:
Post a Comment