Can't believe that another Saturday has rolled around. Time is going so fast. We spent the last few (3) days shopping for a Big Green Egg in the small size. Went to three different stores and I called two of them, to see if they had one in stock. One said, "Oh yeah I'm sure we do" Drove over and nope he had the Medium size and that's not we wanted. Finally located one about 45 minutes away (everything, EVERYthing is at least 45 min. away in Texas). The one we ended up getting was a store model and so was all put together for us. Sweet! I'm now kinda anxious for spring to get here so I can see the little dear sitting on our new patio looking all green and dimpled.
Been taking Rocky to the park next door on the really nice afternoons and letting him harass the ducks in the pond. Funny ducks. They will swim over to the bank when they see us coming (maybe we have bread to feed them?) and when he walks closer to the edge of the water they swim out into the middle. Tormenting poor Rocky cause I think they know he's not a swimmer.
It's so nice to hear birds chirping here every morning.-makes me think spring! In the fenced field next to this RV park is a donkey. He/she breys frequently so we also have that to remind us where we are. Cause we sure don't hear birds chirping in December in Delaware nor do we hear donkeys. It's really nice here, tho. I can and do walk to the laundromat and we have the very nice patio and the folks who run this park are always glad to see us arrive. We got hugs! A mercenary person would think they are happy because we are adding to their income, however that's not the way I choose to think of them. And they have campfires every Friday night too. You know how I love having campfires. Just super nice folks who are originally from Ohio and cannot be held responsible for the Texas syndrome.
No comments:
Post a Comment