Might just be the biggest understatement I've made today! So, Driver decides to go to the casino for breakfast and you know how it is when someone puts something in front of you that is so very appealing you can't say no? Well, apparently that is exactly what happened to him this morning. Hence:
Not bad, eh? He got the first one at breakfast-then went back while I worked on my sewing project here at the camper. Pretty soon I hear the scooter back and he comes in with a saunter and a smirk. I asked if he lost it when he went back. He presents these for my picture taking perusal. When he won the first one early this morning he found that if he had played the maximum he would have doubled or tripled the $545. So now he refuses to play anything but the maximum. And if you/me are playing on a penny machine that can be $3. for each button push. Too much for my blood. Anyway now he will be playing the maximum and it would appear that so far it's not a bad thing if you have the stomach to do it. I shudder at the thought-and that's why I win the small amts. Just had to share the mornings winnings for Driver. He said he would give $100 if I wanted to come over and play, too. I asked for one of his tickets and he laughed as he was going out the door.....to go back once again.
Just got a phone call from him saying "I just got another $200, come over and I'll split with ya." Guess I better bite the bullet and go see if I can match his morning. I did ask him if he felt guilty yet....taking all that money from the Indians and he said "Nope, not yet!" Later-he awaits.
1 comment:
Holy Cow!! That is awesome!! Now you can buy your own big screen TV!! Congrats to driver!
Post a Comment