And it's no wonder with the weather being the way that it has been. So I have some Advil for sinus and cold now and it will be OK tomorrow. Got a few from Vickie this afternoon to get me thru till I could get to the pharmacy. We went to Megan's and the driver's new favorite store today. Called Cavender's with all western attire. Here she is today....apparently there are alot of hat, boot and western gear being purchased because of the Houston rodeo coming to town next month. So the place was really crowded but we waited for just the right hat. I think she found it, too. Is she not the cutest cowgirl you've seen in ages? I think she's adorable and the gentleman that waited on us thought the same thing as his parting comment was "She looks mighty good in that hat, you better watch out for her". She begins her new job tomorrow and we are all excited for her.
Another cold and cloudy day today so we didn't do anything really noteworthy. Went to a quilt shop called the Quilt Room and that's exactly the size of it, too. A small quilt room. Didn't bu
y one single thing, believe that? True! We stopped for lunch and had a catfish fillet sandwich and fries. Good sandwich, but all in all a pretty non eventful morning, I'd say. If I would have purchased material it would have been a great one, tho.
So here's one more picture of our favorite cowhand. Adorable? or what?
No comments:
Post a Comment